Saturday, September 14, 2013

:)

Wow, thank you everyone for the nicest comments on my post about our Canada vacation! Thank you for reading through it, because I know it was super long!

Lately we have been obsessed with the tv series White Collar. There are three seasons on Netflix right now, and we've watched all of them in about two weeks... :) not really, but maybe...

Yesterday was Scott's birthday and I think he had a good day :)

Untitled

I picked up my Hue Shift afghan again:

Two finished quadrants, two left to knit! #hueshiftafghan #iloveagoodwip

and am pleased to say I've finished the first two quadrants!! Now I'm aiming to knit one square a day. If I keep up, I will be finished with all four quadrants at the beginning of November! Then I will have to seam them together and add a border. I reaaally want to finish it before the end of the year. Cross your fingers for me please! It's really nice to work on it now that the weather has cooled down.

I am also working on September's Woodland Sampler block:

Rainy Sunday ☔☁ football in less than one hour! #woodlandsampler


Aaaaand, in honor of her first design, Melissa is hosting a KAL for Rachel's Shawl! It is a gorgeous lace shawl and from now until the end of October, Melissa is donating all proceeds to a wonderful cause, which I think is just outstanding and generous.

Happy Weekend, friends :)

8 comments:

  1. I didn't think you could be any cooler but now I see you're a cross-stitcher, too...makes me smile :)

    thanks for mentioning the shawl, Jesse! anxiously waiting to see what you're up to with yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!! do you cross stitch? it's such a different pace than knitting.

      Eeek, I've chosen my yarn! hoping to cast on today!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gravy! That afghan rocks so far. And that woodland sampler is so cute. What patience you have as something like that is start and stop and tie off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's so rewarding to have the afghan this far :)

      Delete
  3. happy birthday to your guy! your afgan is awesome, wow! what a treasure it will be. i love the sampler, can you tell me more about it? happy weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Google Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and you will find many cute designs. For the Woodland sampler, each month's pattern is sent via email (and we don't know what the rest of the year looks like yet!) Do you enjoy cross stitching? The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery has the cutest!

      Delete
    2. oh thank you jesse! i used to do cross stitch (for years) but mostly just knit these days. i may have to try it again, love your sampler!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful progress on everything love!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥