Monday, July 22, 2013

Woooo!

I can't believe the Tour de Fleece is over! It was such a great experience and my spinning has improved a ton. With everyday practice, I was able to spin more consistently. And I really enjoyed seeing everyone's spinning photos on Ravelry and Instagram. I think we all inspired each other :)

The last skein I spun is Knit Picks Special Reserve Full Circle roving in Espresso:

P1030857

I didn't have a chance to blog about it until today because we went camping right after I finished spinning it! (that's another post)

The final yarn:

P1030856


P1030861


P1030858 I can't wait to knit all this up! I have a few projects in mind but haven't completely decided...it has to be the right one!

2 comments:

  1. You totally got your spin on! Love that light lavender skein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kepanie!! Yes, all the practice helped! The lavender skein is alpaca.... <3

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥