Monday, December 10, 2012

FO: Holly, Ivy, and Bunneh, and Owlies

The finished trio for my mom!

P1030429
grandma's old ornaments; they are glass and I have no idea how old, but I LOVE them!


Holly:
P1030417


Ivy:
P1030419


Bunny nugget:
P1030427


and the bunny I first knit is on the tree:
P1030421

I would love to knit a ton of these bunnies for the tree! I have been knitting a lot of them, only I keep giving them away!


I also knit these Owls for Autumn! She's having a baby girl soon and she loves owls:

Untitled

Pattern: Owl Puffs by Jenna Krupar
Yarn: Stash worsted weight, mostly Patons Classic Wool
Needles: US 5
Mods: none! The pattern is very quick to knit and easy to follow. Knit from bottom up, and closed with Kitchener stitch.


So this will be a super busy and fun week: there's Book Club on Wednesday, Holiday Switchy-Switch on Saturday (a full day event: our Book Club's holiday party where we will eat a lot, watch Christmas movies, craft, and give handmade gifts!), and for everyone in school, it's Finals Week!


How cute is this ornament?? I might have to make some, as well as all the others in her ornament series! Arg, I had better get moving. Why is it that when I have so much to do, I procrastinate the hardest?


Happy Monday! Stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. Your owl puffs are adorable. I am absolutely going to make some for my nephew's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a pro at these lil' ornaments. So clever of you to make some as a theme and for your tree.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥