Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WIP Tuesday

I had planned to type this tomorrow, when it will actually be WIP Wednesday (and sounds better), but I am working in the morning so I'd rather write it tonight.

Right now I have two major WIPs, one is this afgahn:

This is perfect afghan knitting weather. On my last skein... almost there!


I have almost knit six skeins, and will probably buy one more to add a little length. It's not a very large blanket, not something for the bed, but it's the perfect thing to cozy underneath on the couch :)

and the other WIP are my Cakewalk socks. I haven't made a lot of progress on them since their last photo so I won't post another :)


Tomorrow night is Book Club!! I will be sure to take a lot of photos of everyone's crafts and of the food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥