Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jerry the Musical Monkey

I am completely in love with this little monkey:


Jerry


Pattern: Jerry the Musical Monkey by Rebecca Danger
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool in Brown and a lighter brown
Needle: Size 5, Magic Loop
Modifications: I did shorten up the arms, legs, and tail by about five rows each, I think. I also knit the arms and legs two at a time on Magic Loop, and it really does go much faster!


Jerry


He is for an order and needed to be finished by September 18. Since we are leaving soon, I really wanted to be sure he was done before we left. And he is! Woo hoo :) He is probably one of the most huggable, snuggliest Danger pattern I've made so far, and it's going to be sooooo hard to give him away!

I am definitely going to be knitting more, especially one for me!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you need one for yourself. He is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andi!! I am definitely knitting myself one :)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥