Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ack! I apologize

I just found out tonight that I've been responding (via email) to comments you've left here, which are being delivered to who knows where. I have responded to each comment because I love reading them and I appreciate your time and compassion, so I am so sad that none of my replies have reached you.

I will be taking some time to reply to comments now.


Many thanks to Andi. If it weren't for your help, I'd still be emailing the black hole of cyberspace. Good grief.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ack!! Just when I think I'm finally understanding all this... lol Thanks for letting me know, I think I know why it worked with you and not others. Oy!

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥