Saturday, April 28, 2012

Plants and things

This past week has been full of:

  • Construction and planting:


What I'm doing right now: making raised garden beds. Here's to growing more food, DIYs, and boyfriends who are handy with tools!  Thanks for tagging me @anniehay!


It's recycled/ repurposed wood. I helped Scott build one, but he put together three by himself! He said it's his knitting.

  • We've been constructing origami newspaper pots, pictures soon
  • I turned the second heel on Scott's socks
  • I am going to start a journal, writing only one line each day for several years (my take on the Happiness Project)
  • We ate some delicious sushi at my favorite place, Sushi Nara:
California rolls are my favorite! #sushi

California Maki is my absolute favorite! It had been waaay too long!
  • I bought a new pair of shoes:
Purple Toms! I already love them. #toms

They're my first pair of Toms. They are extremely comfy - like wearing slippers all day! - they are PURPLE, and the company gives a pair of shoes to a child who needs them for every pair sold. 


Hope you have a lovely weekend!

(p.s. I vow to try and post more often than just once a week!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse~
    Sounds like your are having a great weekend! We had a cold, rainy & windy day so we stayed in our jammies, watched movies, ate chili & made popcorn & limeades~ yeah for an occasional gray day!
    Love your purple Toms!

    xo

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those new Tams! How wonderful that you started a happiness journal. Sounds like a great weekend. I also like Scott's knitting project. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥