Saturday, November 26, 2011

Today I knit my brains out

All last weekend I didn't pick up my needles once. Instead I worked on crosswords. That was fine, except my grandma's birthday is in two days and I haven't knit anything for her. So today I am going to knit.

Plus, I have three finished objects (well, it's actually more like five) and one almost finished object that I want to blog about, but haven't taken pictures yet. My goal for today is finish the WIP, take pictures of all FOs, and finish grandma's gift (it's going to be cute!).

Oh! I joined a tea swap on Ravelry and received my FIRST swapped tea yesterday!! They smell delicious but I have yet to try them. She included two bags of three different types, so Scott and I can have a cup of each :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥