Saturday, November 26, 2011

FO nos. 37, 38, 39: Tree mittens

Tree mittens
plus Berny's face


2011 Knit Challenge: 39 knit, 21 to go!

These are so cute! I love them. I want to make a million of them, except I can only knit so many mini mittens in one day.
.

Tree mittens



The pattern can be found in Knit Simple's holiday 2011 magazine and are designed by Loretta Dachman. I used worsted weight yarn (Patons Classic Wool) and size US 4 needles. And they knit up so quickly! By the second pair, I had the pattern memorized.


Tree mittens
These are my favorite <3


 I needed a quick gift for grandma's birthday this Sunday and I think these will be perfect. We were just talking about when to put up our Christmas trees too. I hope she likes them.


Tree mittens
Mittens with crazy fur


This pair is kind of fun with the crazy fur, but what a pain to knit! Crazy fur is only okay in small doses, which is why I'll have this skein for the rest of my life.


Tree mittens
"SPIIIIIIIIIIIIDER!!!"


OMG! This cracks me up each time I look at it. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥