Saturday, October 29, 2011

FO no. 34: save yer bags!

Save yer bags!
Unstuffed. This is the only project I've ever enjoyed this colorway knit in. It stripes!!
 
2011 Knit Challenge: 34 knit, 26 to go!!!!!! woo hoo!!


Save yer bags!

Save yer bags!




Fancy side by side, huh? :) Left, unstuffed. Right, stuffed.

I modified the pattern I linked a few days ago, but it looks like I can still make some more mods.


Save yer bags!



For one, it only holds 15 plastic grocery bags. I don't know about you, but we certainly have waaay more than that. Although to be honest, those 15 are among the ones that we've accumulated since living in this house. (We try our hardest to use reusable fabric bags.) The others are in a laundry hamper, and are from Scott's previous life. To be fair, they were a great help protecting dishes and glassware when we moved.


Save yer bags!
close up!


This is one of the mods I made.... a little loopy to hang it!! I would like to make the loop wider and bigger, especially if the entire bag holder is going to be bigger.

Eee!! I am so excited to use this!! Growing up, we used a bag holder that grandma made out of fabric and elastic ends. It was HUGE. My parents still have it. And now I have one of my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥