Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sulfur air

On the drive to Yellowstone, I detoured us to Bozeman because the Yarn and Fiber Place was having a sale (hehe). I purchased two hanks of Cascade Luna Paints for a scarf (but the yarn isn't quite what I expected and won't be used in it's intended way, sadly).

The first night we met up with Scott's parents and his mom's dad and his wife, at Bullwinkle's in West Yellowstone. I had never been to West Yellowstone before and was amazed. It is a little big town! It has all the conveniences of home and modern life, right next to a great wilderness. So weird. But I did end up enjoying my stays in hotels... especially when it rained.


P1020338

First full day in Yellowstone, we went to Old Faithful, of course. As much as I was excited to see the big geyser, I was probably just as excited to see all the other geysers too.

P1020320

and the clouds were as glorious as ever.

Day Two to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥