Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FO: Baby Blanket

Baby blanket!


2011 Knit/ Crochet Challenge: 24 down, 36 to go!

Zoinks! This took me one month and one day from start to finish! Realistically, it could have been knit in only a few days... good thing the baby isn't born yet!

Baby blanket!
close up


This seed stitch baby blanket is for my friend, Harmony, who is expecting a boy in October! I thought a Halloween blanket would be cute, but too seasonal. So I decided on Lion Brand Pound of Love in Turquoise.

It's 25"x32", although, I'm very embarrassed to say I bound off too tightly and the blanket is more trapezoid than rectangle... but you really only notice when you try to fold it.


Baby blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥